Are you ready to see autism in a new light?
So often the conversation about autism is surrounded by a list of limitations. And let’s face it, living the daily grind as a parent of a child on the spectrum sometimes really highlights those limitations.
Join us today as Bryn Hogan, Executive Director of the Autism Treatment Center of America® talks about how the program came to be and what makes it is so radically different (in a fantastic way) and why that makes this therapy program so effective.
Bryn is a breath of fresh air in what can be a very overwhelming environment when you have a child with autism. She will free you of the pressure and guilt that often come hand-in-hand with being an autism mom and set you on a path to move forward in a positive and uplifting way to help your child.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- what autism really is and why it’s not the enemy
- why your attitude is so critical to your child’s growth
- why you can’t train a child not to be autistic and what you can do instead
- how to have a beautiful relationship with your child no matter where they are on the spectrum
- what you can do immediately (as soon as you finish listening!) to help your child
- Autism Treatment Center of America®
- Finding Your New Normal
- What is the Son-Rise Program®?
- Autism Breakthrough: The Groundbreaking Method That Has Helped Families All Over the World (affiliate link)
- Son-Rise Miracle of Love DVD
- The Son-Rise Program Social Curriculum (Developmental Model)
- How to Get Started
- Autistic Logistics (affiliate link)
- The Son-Rise Program® Online