How do you raise a good man? And come to think of it…what exactly does it mean to be a “good” man?
Nathan Clarkson explored this very idea in his new book, Good Man, and he was kind enough to come back on the show and talk to us about what that looks like. There is a shortage of good men in our culture these days but not for lack of want from their mothers. I know if you have boys, you probably feel like me and want them to grow into men who are kind and wise and honorable…into a good man.
Join us today as Nathan talks about his new book, tells us how we can cheer our boys on, and shares what this all might look like for those of us who have an outside-the-box boy who we love. Nathan will give you a better understanding of the struggles young men have today and leave you feeling encouraged and motivated to rise to the challenge that comes with.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- how stories shape good men
- what makes a “good man?”
- why men have a responsibility to others to become a good man
- how we can believe forward for our outside-the-box kiddos
- how moms can nurture our boys to become good men
- how dads can use this book to make an impact in their son’s life