Are you ready to get started homeschooling?
Whether you’re a newbie starting from scratch or a veteran wanting to be sure you’ve built a firm foundation, I want to encourage you on your homeschool journey. I’m not sure what led you to this decision to educate your child at home but I am pretty sure of one thing – you want to do your best. You want to give this thing your all and provide your child with the best possible learning experience.
Last time I helped you decide which subjects to choose and how to choose curriculum and today we wrap things up. We’ll go over how to organize your space and how to plan your year, your term, your week and your day. Being organized can make a day run so much more smoothly and planning (a task loved by some and loathed by others) will allow you to really custom fit things to your family.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- how to make your life easier by being organized
- why a physical walk-through helps so much
- how to decide what to teach as a group and what to teach as a 1-on-1 subject
- how to divide your school year up so it’s more manageable
- how to keep your homeschool thriving and prevent burnout by refreshing subjects