Do you want to inspire language in your child with autism?
So often there seems to be an unspoken time limit placed on our autistic children when it comes to language. A sort of “now or never” attitude that implies if our child doesn’t talk by a certain time, that window closes forever.
Join us today as Kate Wilde, Director of The Son-Rise Program® talks about how you can inspire your child to speak and why it’s so important not to give up on the possibility that they can…whether your child is two or forty-two.
Kate’s passion for our children is contagious and she is a wealth of knowledge, especially on the topic of language. She will free you from the pressure that often comes hand-in-hand with being an autism mom and set you on a path to move forward in a positive and uplifting way to help your child.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- all about Kate’s new book, The Autism Language Launcher
- why connecting with your child is the ticket to getting language
- why your attitude and beliefs are so critical to your child’s growth
- why you should stop saying my child is “non-verbal” and start saying he is “not YET verbal”
- what you can do immediately (as soon as you finish listening!) to help your child
- Autism Treatment Center of America®
- What is the Son-Rise Program®?
- My podcast episode with Bryn Hogan, Executive Director of the Autism Treatment Center of America®
- Son-Rise Miracle of Love DVD
- The Son-Rise Program® Online
- The Autism Language Launcher (affiliate link)
- Autistic Logistics (affiliate link)
- Autism Breakthrough: The Groundbreaking Method That Has Helped Families All Over the World by Raun K. Kaufman (affiliate link)
- Quiet by Tomie dePaola (affiliate link)
- “Doing nothing often leads to the very best kind of something.” – A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
- The Son-Rise Program Social Curriculum (Developmental Model)
- How to Get Started with the Son-Rise Program®?