Have you had the pleasure of “meeting” Cindy West yet?
Cindy is a blogger, speaker, veteran homeschooler, curriculum writer, and a lady with a great name ;).
On this episode, she talks about her homeschool journey as well as how she found out about a great program called “Brain Training.” Be encouraged and equipped as you listen to Cindy from Our Journey Westward.com.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- wisdom from Cindy’s 18-year homeschool journey
- how Charlotte Mason’s principles stand the test of time
- what Brain Training is and how it can help your OTB child, as well as your typical child
- some great resources to help you along your way
- Visit Cindy at Our Journey Westward
- Five in a Row
- For the Children’s Sake (affiliate link)
- Cindy West on Pam Barnhill’s Homeschool Snapshots Podcast
- Overview of Brain Training
- Activities for Auditory Attention & Processing
- Activities for Visual Attention & Processing
- Resources for Informal and Formal Logic
- The Fallacy Detective (affiliate link)