We love cloth diapering. I think Little Miss is so darling walking around in her boldly colored Flip covers. But there are some times that we’d rather not use cloth and we use Honest Company diapers instead.
Like when we’re driving from Alabama to Michigan to see family.
Or when we’re on a local day trip.
Or like last week, when she was battling the stomach bug.
After four kids, I know that not all diapers are created equal…and not all of them can survive the stomach bug.
We chose Honest Company as our disposable diaper because of the ingredients but we signed up for the diaper and wipes bundle because it was such a good deal.
When Little Miss got the stomach bug though, I had to wonder…
How would Honest Company diapers stand up to the test?
I am proud (and relieved!) to say they held up great.
With all the laundry I was doing last week, none was because of diaper leaks.
So let’s talk about why Honest Company is the smart choice. I mentioned my two reasons earlier: the ingredients and the cost.
Honest Company Diapers have Pure Ingredients:
According to the website, the diapers are…
- ultra absorbent
- free of: chlorine processing, latex, lotions, fragrances, most common allergens, phthalates, optical brighteners, heavy metals & organotins (MBT, DBT, TBT)
- Plant-based (PLA) inner and outer layers — gentle on your baby’s bottom
- Sustainably harvested pulp – NO chlorine processing or harsh chemical bleaches
- Natural citrus and chlorophyll odor-inhibitors
- Bio-based wheat/corn blend in super-absorbent core — less sodium polyacrylate
- Gentle, safe, and non-irritating for the most sensitive skin
Honest Company Diapers are Cost-Efficient:
The best value is to do the Diaper and Wipes Bundle.
- Get six packs of diapers and four packs of wipes dropped at your door
- Spend less than $20 a week
- Save 35% off the regular price
- Mix & match cute designs each month
- Shipment reoccurs monthly, but you can cancel anytime
- You can call to special order a split size bundle
***Don’t miss the great promotion running March 9 – 16, where customers will receive 35% off their first bundle order!
Not to mention all the cute prints, updated seasonally. Aren’t they adorable?!
But what if you need them now?
Great news – Target now carries Honest Company!
Wouldn’t you love having Honest Company diapers come strait to your door each month?
This post contains affiliate links. See my full disclaimer in the footer.